Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mad Tiger Movie Review







I went and watched Marley and Me today starring Owen Wilson as John Grogan and Jennifer Aniston as Jenny Grogan.




An ambitious young reporter, John Grogan, and his wife, Jenny, also a reporter, move to a Florida, buy a house and adopt a Labrador puppy they name Marley. Marley quickly becomes a rollicking force of nature in their lives. And this family learns important life lessons from their adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog.


If you have ever owned and loved a dog this movie is for you. This movie was adapted from John Grogan’s book of the same title. While this film has some true to life funny doggie moments in it I have to say that I was surprised at how much I liked this film. As many of you have had to listen to my dog stories, you know that I am an avid dog lover. I have to admit this movie made me cry. At the end of the movie Owen Wilson adapts a Louis Sabin quote. He says…



“A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn't care if you're not smart, not popular, not a good joke-teller, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. Give him your heart and he’ll give you his.”




That quote is so true. I gave this movie 4 and half tiger paws.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year tiger.

alicia