Friday, September 26, 2008

Mad Tiger Movie Review



I went and watched Eagle Eye today starring Shia BaBeouf as Jerry Shaw, Michelle Monaghan as Rachel Holloman, Billy Bob Thornton as Agent Thomas Morgan and Rosario Dawson as Zoe Perez.

Jerry Shaw (LaBeouf) and Rachel Holloman (Monaghan) are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move. As the situation escalates, these two ordinary people become the country's most wanted fugitives, who must work together to discover what is really happening and more importantly, why.

This movie is almost non-stop action. It is scary the way technology is used against the people in this film. I liked this film. I give it 4 tiger paws.

2 comments:

pats still here said...

You sure go to a lot of movies.

SweetLady_Tiger said...

Yeah, I am bored I guess. But if I go before noon on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I get in for only $5. :D