Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mad Tiger Movie Review



I went and watched Burn After Reading yesterday starring George Clooney as Harry Pfarrer, Francis McDormand as Linda Lizke, Brad Pitt as Chad Feldheimer, John Malkovich as Osborne Cox and Tilda Swinton as Katie Cox. A disk containing the memoirs of a CIA agent ends up in the hands of two unscrupulous gym employees who attempt to sell it.

I went to see this movie as the trailers represented this movie as being funny and it does have Big Name Stars in it. While our government does have its problems, I find nothing funny in a movie that represents our CIA and other Government Bureaus as all cheating on their spouses, killing civilians and the government covering it all up. While some in the audience at the Cinema where I watched this movie laughed during this film, I just didn’t get the jokes.

I didn’t care for this film. I give it 1 tiger paw.


0 comments: