Friday, August 08, 2008

Mad Tiger Movie Review

Journey to the Center of the Earth





I went to see Journey To the Center of the Earth today starring Brendan Fraser as Professor Trevor Anderson,, Josh Hutcherson as Sean Anderson and Anita Briem as Hannah Asgeirsson.

What if everything Jules Verne wrote in the book Journey to the Center of the Earth was true? On a quest to find out what happened to his missing brother, a scientist, his nephew and their mountain guide discover a fantastic and dangerous lost world in the center of the earth.

I was a bit disappointed that they didn’t have the 3D version at my cinema. So the 3D verson will not be available in all areas. I don’t look good in those goofy glasses anyway. Even without the 3D, I liked this one as much as I liked Brendan Fraser’s movie last week. Hmm, I wonder if I am becoming a Brendan Fraser fan? Well he is kinda cute!

I give this movie 4 tiger paws.

0 comments: