Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dedicated To Our Troops

This video is not in keeping with my Christmas theme; but it struck me as I listened to this song that when our troops come home now they will find that while they have been fighting for what they believe in, they come home and find that this country doesn't care anymore. Too many take our Freedoms for granted now. Too many have forgotten 9/11 and the threat that Terrorism is to us. Too many do not care to know about the real threat Islam is to us. Too many do not appreciate what our Troops have done to keep another 9/11 from happening to us. Too many do not appreciate what they do every day for us all over the world. I just want to say to the troops:

"Thank you for your service and the sacrifices you have made. I will never forget what you have done to keep me free. Merry Christmas to you all."

I Just Came Back From War
by Darryl Worley


0 comments: