Friday, June 23, 2006

I got this email from my Coptic friend in Egypt this afternoon and I am going to share it with you. This is just another way that Christians are treated in Muslim Countries. It is the way Muslims would have it be if they could to all of us that will not become Muslim. And you wonder why I hate Islam so much? Muslims have absolutely no tolerance for any other religion. That is the "no compulsion" of Islam.

I am telling something just happened to me 2 hours ago. I do this every week. I go to 3 poor towns around my town to teach the Christian kids there about the Bible, Jesus etc. etc. etc. I am a teacher in the Sunday School there I go to a town on Friday and 2 towns on Sunday. They (The Christians there) are living in danger because in these poor towns there are a lot of Muslim groups trying to make these Christians convert to the Islam. So what I am doing is against what they (the Muslims) are doing. They want them convert and I teach the kids about how be strong against them. So these 3 groups sent to me a message to tell me I have to stop going to their towns. But I don’t know how they knew my home address but they sent me these letters. Maybe the police are helping these groups as they help the other groups who rape the Christian girls and force them to convert to the Islam.

Well I did not think about that and kept going there. So today when I was in the car with the other friends who goes with me; they teach the older kids and 2 of them teach the parents and the others who teach the teenagers. We were all in the car to go home when we heard a lot voices yelling and saying Allah Akber and we heard a noise of guns firing. So my friend who was driving the car sped away. They shot the car and broke the back lamps and the back glass of the car. but my friend kept driving the car. After we went far away we looked at the car they had shot it in a lot places. Anyway I am ok and my freinds are ok thanks be to God! And I want say some thing; we are still alive so we won’t stop going to thes towns

3 comments:

Doing_what said...

Tigress... This is only vaguely related to your topic...

A Saudi woman, who goes by the Blog name of Saudi Eve.... Has had her blog site, REPEATEDLY BLOCKED, by the Saudi Government for her OUTSPOKENNESS... This is just a clip about it:

Saudi Eve, who regularly writes about her love life and religion, and who declined to be identified by her real name because of the sensitivity of the issue, woke up on June 2 to find that her blog (http://eveksa.blogspot.com) had been blocked.

And another Saudi woman, Farooha Aziz, who has blog titles such as, One Big Online GangBang, also has had her site blocked...

Both always seem to get around the blocks... either with Proxies or "FRIENDS".

Both have quite a following... of all RELIGIONS... Christian... Jewish and Muslim... They are just two of the woman in the REPRESSIVE SAUDI Nation to "BUCK THE SYSTEM", as it were.

There are petitions from every walk of life to stop blocking Saudi Women, and especially audi Eve, from expressing their views... One... I think it's Saudi Eve... Talks VERY UNFAVORALBLY of Osam Bin FuckFace...

Thought you'd find that interesting... There are tons of sights on these two women alone...

Just tpye in Saudi Eve... or go to her web site...

Doing_what said...

BTW... I have two female, Coptic Christian, friends in Egypt... One is named Gihan( Gee Gee ), the other is Zeena ( Zee )...

Wonder if your friend knows them... Both are in Cairo... One goes back and forth, between Cairo and Alexandria... ( Alex, as she calls it )

Anonymous said...

ever think ofdressing up ass burka wearig muslims and teach in a secret sachool we greeks use to do that at the time of the turkish occupation of greece .. my ancestors would have secret meetings and have mass secret schools etc ... how do you think greece didnt turn muslim like so many other countries that were oppressed by the filthy pigs