Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Dogs

My dogs, Brutus and Gertrude. Both were abused by their former owners. I am so glad that I adopted them. With a lot of love and care they have become great pets.

Brutus still has seizures every few months. The vet and I think it is a result of him being beaten on the head by his former owners. Brutus is the gentlest sweetest dog you will ever meet. He is also quite camera shy and will not stand to get his picture taken. I had to sneak up on him to get the pictures I got.

I got Gertrude when she was approximately 8 weeks old. She had been neglected almost the point of death. She was literally skin and bones. She had a heart murmur from the starvation. She has since grew out of that by having lots of food, love and care. Gertrude likes getting her picture taken. Sometimes I think she is Striking a Pose.



0 comments: