Saturday, March 17, 2007

DO NOT EVER DISRESPECT THE TROOPS LIKE THAT HERE AGAIN!

Because some childish idiot that obviously has no respect for the Military that is fighting and dying for his right to sit in front of a computer and do idiot stuff like posting someone’s information on a Blog of this nature in a thread solely devoted to honoring the Military that gives him the right to be free, this Blog is now under Moderation until further notice.

You who did this, and you know who you are, how dare you do that on this Blog when you know I do not allow drama here. And how dare you disrespect the Troops like that. You are so wrapped up in childish fights from a chat room that you do not even care that there are men and women who are dying to give you the right to even sit in a chat room or make a post on a Blog. You should be ashamed of yourself! If anyone has made a mockery of our Troops dying IT IS YOU. Do not EVER try to do something like that here again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiger, who the hell did that? As you know, I'm a Marine vet. I would like to know who the hell it is so I can let him have it (verbally of course)! I don't know what this jack off said, and judging from the way you fired back at this idiot I don't think I want to know. Anyway, talk to you later. You're doing a great thing here, keep it up, girl.

SweetLady_Tiger said...

Thx my Marine buddy!

Future is now said...

That jackass was geo who still hasnt learned to grow up.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Tiger for addressing this issue and conducting in such a mature manner. You're absolutely right in what you said...bravo.

I happen to love your Blog...especially the WED HEROS. Most of those articles bring a few tears to my eyes. Makes me appreciate our service men and woman and vets even more than I did before. The people who serve and served in our military make a huge sacrifice...as well as their families. To ensure or way of life and for freedom and liberty to the rest of the world. G-D Bless our troops. Keep up the fantastic work hun....

Respectfully submitted,
Scuba Girl