Monday, August 14, 2006

World Trade Center

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My internet was out all weekend. It back for the moment but I am not sure for how long, so I am posting this while I have the chance. I had a great weekend anyway. I went to watch World Trade center on Sunday afternoon. I know some of you have said that you didn’t want to go see it. Having experienced the Oklahoma City Bombing I can understand that some of you may not be ready to see something like that. I thought that the movie was really good. It is more about 2 Port Authority Policemen who were trapped in the rubble after the buildings fell. And about the rescue efforts to free them. It was also about what their families went through not knowing if they were alive or dead for those hours they were trapped The movie was based on the experience of those 2 men who survived. I have to say that there was a moment after the Policemen were trapped that I didn’t know if I could watch the movie. But it was just a moment. I would recommend the movie if you are ready to see it. It doesn’t talk about terrorists or terrorism very much just about 2 guys that were trapped and how they survived.

5 comments:

Brandsonsale.com Shipping Fraud said...

I was totally pissed the whole movie. I just wanted those dudes rescued once and for all and their poor families awaiting to see if they made it or not. Its was sad movie but i recomend it.

Brandsonsale.com Shipping Fraud said...

Only 18 were rescued from three hundred and forty sum port authority employees. The rest were history once the buildings collapsed. Goos movie, Go Check It Out!

Doing_what said...

Here's the link for those who can't click it....

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/antisemitismmodern_argument_to_age_old_hate/index.html

loki said...

I am going to see that movie this weekend Tiger.

I am taking a big box of tissues with me as I know I will need them.

I wanted to see it the day it first came out but I am still just so very emotional about it that it has taken me a couple of weeks to get myself together enough to go.

But as I said I AM going this weekend!!

Brandsonsale.com Shipping Fraud said...

U`ll like it loki but one thing, their a spic in the movie that might just touch ur heart! Enjoy!!!