Friday, February 20, 2009

My Oscar Picks

ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE: Viola Davis - Doubt ... She stole the scene from the great Meryle Streep in this one.





ACTOR IN A SUPPROTING ROLE: Heath Ledger - Dark Knight ... Some might say that he is getting this Oscar because he is gone. But I think he was amazing in this role. It is sad that he is gone





ANIMATED FEATURE FILM: Wall-e ...This film is so sweet. I loved it.





ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE: Kate Winslet - The Reader ... I think she was better in Revolutionary Road. But she is complelling in this role. I think this is her year.





ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE: Sean Penn - Milk ... Penn played this so convincing that if I didn't know any better, I would believe that he is gay.





BEST PICTURE: Slumdog Millionaire ... If you watch this film, you won't forget it soon and that is why I think it will win.




And that is how I see it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five out of six right. Not bad forecasting.