Friday, October 17, 2008

Mad Tiger Movie Review



I went and watched Max Payne today starring Mark Wahlberg as Max Payne, Mila Kunis (from That 70’s Show) as Mona Sax and Beau Bridges as B.B. Hensley.

Coming together to solve a series of murders in New York City are a cop, Max Payne, whose family was slain as part of a conspiracy and an assassin, Mona Sax, out to avenge her sister's death. The duo will be hunted by the police, the mob, and a ruthless corporation.

Even though this film is advertised as a super natural film, if that is what you are expecting, you will be disappointed. This film wasn’t exactly bad, it was just ok. Maybe I am getting tired of going and watching films now. And I just got my Movie Watcher Card too. Anyway, I give this film 3 tiger paws.

2 comments:

pats still here said...

Kathi and I went and seen American Carol it was pretty good.

SweetLady_Tiger said...

Yes, it was good.