Friday, July 18, 2008

Mad Tiger Movie Review



I went to see Batman, The Dark Knight today. This film has all the rough ‘em up explosive plot twists to suit anyone’s taste. I would liken it to a rollercoaster ride that is always taking you to the pentacle dropping you suddenly down. This film has already broken all records for a Midnight Opening. I predict it will rake in records amounts too.

I don’t want to ruin the movie by revealing too much about it. Christian Bale revises his role as the Dark Knight and Protector of Gotham City and plays the part with all the dark power that you could image Batman would have. Maggie Gyllenhaal brings new life to the Rachel Dawes character. Aaron Eckhart plays Harvy Dent the new D.A. of Gotham City. And with the likes of Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman reprising their roles from Batman Begins, you know that the movie has to be good.

And last but certainly not least is the last role of Heath Ledger. His portrayal of the Joker is beyond words. He took this character and made him so Evil, so Psychotic and so Real it was almost frightening. It didn’t even seem like it was Heath Ledger under all that cake makeup. I would say that he carried this film with his performance of the Joker. I first noticed Heath Ledger in The Patriot and I knew then that he would be a great actor. I predict that he will win the Oscar for this film. I just wish that he was here to receive it. It makes me sad that he is gone.

This film is NOT a film for children but for all you adults out there, I give this film 5 tiger paws.

0 comments: